From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:32:54 -0400
Mark,

I am so sorry to hear Blizzard has left you. I know too well how it
feels to lose your first ferret baby. My first was Ferris, who is also
on the SOS calendar (November). He passed shortly after the photos for
the calendar were announced. It is such a wonderful way have your guy
remembered. I sure enjoyed looking at Blizzard all of January. He
looked like a lucky ferret, who got to have adventures in the outdoors.
What a pretty guy! I know hard it is right now and how much you will
miss him. He will always be close to your heart.

Lesley