From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:27:56 -0400
>It nearly breaks my heart to see him begging for treats.  I give them to
>the others separately, and all Brak gets is duck soup.  Does anyone know
>of a tasty sugar-free treat that is appropriate for insulinomic ferts?

Howdy.  I has this same concern, as Marley just had a partial
pancreatectomy for his insulinoma, and three different vets I asked (I
took them all the packages for the treats that didn't have the words
"sugar" or "sucrose" or "fructose", etc on them) approved N-Bone chews
(chicken flavor, at least), Foamy Fries (they say "no sugar" right on
the package), Ferretone, Totally Ferret treats.  I still need to check
out the 8 in 1 chicken bites.

Hope that helps!

-April AC