From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 08:11:00 EST
I was away on a business trip for a week so my wife invited her sister,
Alexia, overnite to visit.  Alexia had no exposure to ferrets other than
ours (FFZ) and limited time with Bandi.  There were two things about Bandi
she did not know:  1) he loved the shower,  2) he had an uncanny ability to
know when a closed door wasn't fully latched, and 3) how to make maximum
mischief from an opportunity.  OK, three things she didn't know.

Since my wife was the only one in the house and Bandi had slipped away for a
snooze (out of sight....), Alexia didn't close the bathroom door tightly
when she took her shower.  The sound of the water roused Bandi.  His
investigation showed the door was vulnerable so he slipped in.  He quietly
climbed the back of the tub, nosed the curtain aside, and he was in the
shower.  The fact that all his previous attempts had been stymied by us only
fed his joy.  Dancing days were here again!  Alexia was blissfully unaware
of all this because she was facing the shower.

Eventually his frolics made him brush the back of her legs.  A quick glance
showed a whirling dervish in the tub with her.  He must have looked like the
thing that popped out of the guy's chest in Alien.  Alexia literally jumped
out, shrieking for her life.  Alexia had figured out what happened by time
my wife got there.  The shrieks had already turned to laughs and Oh my
god's, but she was still hopping from the rush of adrenalin.  The ruckus
only excited Bandi all the more and he was in the full frenzy only a ferret
owner can picture.   The sight of the two of these two wet bodies bouncing
in full cry just about killed my wife.  I only wish I could have seen it
too.

           Till next time......Rudy the ferlosopher