Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:52:14 -0500
I want to let everyone know of how much I appreciate the help Joe gave me
last week.  By accident (and long story), ALL of our ferret food was thrown
out and I didn't realize it until I went to fill their food bowl.  That
was Weds.  nearly mid-night and we live 1-2 hours from anywhere that
sells ferret food (two hours from "acceptable" food by Meep and Daisy's
standards).  I placed an emergency order to be shipped overnight and Joe
personally saw that it got on the truck Thursday morning to be shipped out
with a release so they would leave it on my doorstep in case I wasn't here.
Sure enough it arrived on Friday afternoon, just as the food bowl was
emptying.  You can not beat that type of service anywhere I've found.
MANY THANKS to The Ferret Store!

Karla
Meep and Daisy