From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:10:01 -0500
WOW --- what an amazing event... I had zero expectations going into the
symposium.  I thought at a minimum I would get to put names to faces,
have a place to show off my ferret wardrobe, and meet one of my favorite
internet buddies, Wolfy!

Well I got to do all that and more... The vets were amazing...
BIG-amazing, Jeanne Carley-amazing, Bob Church-amazing, the shelter
operators that spoke.... I could go on and on.  I have to say that my
favorite part was the reception where we got to have candid pictures
taken with all of our idols.  The best, when Bob Church showed that he
could make Patty aka "Steve Austin" blush with a snap of his fingers!  He
is as smart about humans as he is about ferrets-amazing!

I have a suggestion for anyone who is even considering trying to attend
the 2004 symposium, why not set up a "Christmas Club" type fund, similar
to what many of us do to save for surgery.  The information you will get
at the symposium is sure to be invaluable!  AGAIN!

Kristeen
Kristeen M. Kohrs
VP & Corporate Donations Coordinator
NY NJ Metropolitan Ferret Welfare Society