From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 11:20:33 -0700
Don't forget!

This raffle is being done to raise money for a little girl named Nibbles
that came into the shelter (Frontier Ferrets Rescue Shelter) with her
cagemate, Oscar.  She has insulinoma and adrenal, a broken (healed) tail,
and is pretty much blind.  but so full of life!  She had surgery May 12th
and is doing wonderful!.  Please say a prayer for her .  and take a look
at the raffle items!  - most of them are at MY house!!!  And man oh man.
that last prize package names Sophie.  well she almost looks like what
Nibbles should look like!  (ENDS: May 27)
http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/FnF.html

SOS is also having a wonderful raffle.  This Summer Raffle is going to
help the California Shelters.  The shelters in CA have a VERY HARD TIME
raising funds since they can't go out and tell people "hay we have
illegal pets here - come help us!".  So please.  if you can..  buy some
tickets.  It goes to help several California shelters.  Right now, not
much has been raised.  I have my eye on SEVERAL prizes in this raffle
too!  (ENDS: June 17)

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Joanne Ruffner
(Princess Pepper let me post AGAIN!!  WOW)

Permission to cross-post granted