From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 20:11:36 PST
First, my heart goes out to all who have had troubled times.  Whether it
be an ailment or a loss, it's a drain on the soul.  I have felt the pain
myself.

Second, when I took our ferrets' home out for fall cleaning and started the
Bissel to clean the carpet under where their cage had been they came to
check it out.  When I was done with one area I looked behind me to step
back and found a pile of wrappers (that I know were not there before!) at
my feet.  Well I guess they thought their hiding spots needed a fall
cleaning too.  Smart & tidy little buggers aren't they?

Love to all!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Ken, Crissy, Courtney & Morgan (the devoted, bipedal, vassals)
Tequila (Double Yellowhead Parrot)
Honey (Quarter Horse (kept off-site so that ferrets do not eat her ;-))
Tiffany Crystal (Toy Poodle)
Samantha (senior Cat)
Sara (Terrier mix)*
Joe Cocker (Cocker Spaniel)*
Katie (Chihuahua)
Princess (Cat)
Jackie & Julie ((Queen Mother & Daughter) Pugs)*
Samson, Paula & Garth ((The Furry Trinity) Ferrets)*
Vincent Van Gogh ((has crumpled left ear) Cat)*
*rescued/adopted