From:
"Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon & Buddy Dastous" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:43:35 -0500
**************************** FOR FLO EYES ONLY *****************************

This is Agent Sammy reporting from the Windham outpost.  We have secured a
box of tissues and have relocated them to the area known as "Under-Da-Bed".
These items make nice bedding material when dug out of the box (and I'm the
best digger!).  I have put Agent Tequila in charge of our airborne division.
She can leap over gaps as wide as 2 and a half to 3 feet.  She had recruited
Agent Buddy who can leap even wider gaps because he's bigger.  Agent
Cinnamon and I have been working on mind control of our Neutral Human.  This
is useful in getting treats...er...rations for the troops in the form of
raisins, Ferretone, and Ferret Bites.

I must report a little incident that happened here recently.  When our NH
was out of our territory, we got up on the computer desk and proceeded to
read the latest issue of the FML.  We didn't hear her coming until it was
almost too late.  As we scrambled to get on the floor, Agent Cinnamon
panicked and deleted the file!  So we quickly opened another file, hoping
she wouldn't notice.  She sat at the computer for a while wondering what had
happened.  Agent Cinnamon and I must work harder at mind control so that our
NH will not become suspicious of our activities.

Agent Sammy signing off (with Agents Tequila, Cinnamon and Buddy)