From:
Marrilee Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:00:03 EST
I saw the wedding pictures!  It looks as if fun was had by all.  It is
nice to finally put faces with some of the people I have talked to for
the last few years.  It looks as if Bob cut his hair, I think the last
pictures I saw he was a pony tailed ferret God!  I wanted to go so
badly....but I just started a new job and there was no possibility of
getting time off.  I thought to go for the weekend, since I live in
Reno.... but the newest rescue was a sick little man.  Next time!

fuzzy hugs,
Kim and the Zoo in Reno