From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:16:50 -0500
please, whomever the orignal person, who had gone to Doug McKay's farm,
please get ahold of Doug Franz, Morrow County Health Dept.,

this is the response that he sent to me today:

Becki,
We have received numerous complaints via the internet about the McKay
property. A visit is scheduled for Thursday to that location. Could
you please advise me of the agency or person who originally sent this
information out? Not one of the complaints is from a local person and
our agency does not have the manpower to respond to all the complaints.
I would like to address the original complaintant and ask them to post
information that the facility will be inspected on the 22nd and to
please stop distributing the email that you received citing conditions.

Thank you for your assistance.

Doug Franz
Morrow County Health Dept.

So please, get ahold of this man!  thanks!