From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 10:21:52 -0400
I am ecstatic that Petsmart started this trend to listen to all of us who
keep animals in our company and patronize their coffers for pet foods.
Now that more than Petsmart is removing unhealthy food items from the
market the signal heard is now extremely clear: " Although you are in
business to make a profit, you cannot supply just anything with the label
that it is good for an intended purpose where we, those who purchase,
will object to and ignore both the product and you!  ".

It is excellent some major suppliers listen to us and evaluate their
supply items for merit of both good and bad beyond profit focus.  With
healthy products being offered not only will sales continue but they will
increase.  I for one simply do NOT buy much in pet stores other than
basic foods.  When they do offer healthy items that are true treats then
I will for sure patronize.  I believe this holds true for many other fert
huggers.

Gordon and Byte-me