Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:30:04 -0400
Hey cyber friends, I have some very sad new to share with you. Sarah
our senior reporter left for Rainbow Bridge sometime during the night.

Mum and Miss Ili found her not feeling well yesterday afternoon so they
got her a hurt stick to help her feel better, when Mum got home from
work she still was not feeling better.

Sarah looked into Mum's eyes and told Mum she was tired and I wanted to
go. Mum held her close, whispered in her ear to say she understood and
she could leave when she was ready. No more hurt sticks or medicine.

Then Mum told Sarah she loved her and she was the greatest senior
reporter ever, Mum passed on the message that Miss Tori loved her too.

Fly high my friend Sarah, I will miss doing the news with you..

Daisy