From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 02:56:04 -0500
E Mead <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I start with a large container of petroleum jelly and add 1/4 tube of
>cat Petromalt, 1/4 tube of Ferrevite and a few squirts of Ferretone
>all mixed together well and the kids go crazy over it.

It is not a good idea to use petroleum jelly as an ingredient in a
hairball remedy. It is, after all made from petroleum. It states
right on the jar label - "for external use only".

Ingesting petroleum jelly can cause stomach upset.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/