From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:38:24 PDT
Hi!  I just wanted to comment on the posting that mencioned treating
ferrets better than children, i do not care to jump in on the flaming parts
but i have to say that in many ways i DO treat my ferrets better than my
children!  and i am not ashamed to say that the reason is that they too are
my kids!  with the difference in appearance, but also my human children are
raised to one day become independent sensible rational responsible
individuals and become the best they can, life will serve them some pretty
though lessons, and they need to be to some degree prepared, for what life
will hand them, my furry kids on the other hand are expected to stay under
my roof and my wings for their entire life, and what is more i can never
expect them to become rational responsible independent so they will remain
as children, i got them fully knowing this fact, they will never understand
my reasoning with them, or arguing, or logic in explaining consequences,
the reason for having human children and ferrets are different and althoug
they do share in filling a very important part of my life, i would normaly
never compare them against each other, just wanted to throw in my two cents

Happy Happy Dooking to Y'all
Josephine with her adorable speedbump Truls and sweetiest Meaniest Liza in
the world