From:
"Weiss, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:26:38 +0000
I have had a problem posting on FML since updating a year ago to
Android Gingerbread on the smartphone...never had a problem before.
Posted probably a dozen that came back with every word in quotes as
"unknown character" (or something similar) and maybe one post that made
it. I did find out I can post to the anonymous FML address and it gets
thru. Got NO clue what is happening there. Never had a problem with
this work computer, but my days here are numbered (how nice to be old
and near retirement!!!!!!!!!!!) and don't yet have INET at the house,
except for the phone.

We have a lot of computer gurus out there....any ideas? Any settings
you can advise on the Gingerbread? BIG??
[Moderator's note: I suggested to Donna that she was probably sending
to the list server address instead of to the posting address. BIG]

I can't go to any newer version of Android with that 2+ year-old
Samsung Captivate.

BTW, I thoroughly enjoy Nell's posts and updates and hope I she
continues. Rooting for you Lady! Also glad to hear from Da Wolfy....
I was one FML newsletter from sending out an APB on you.

Donna M. Weiss