From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:00:41 +0000
Pittsburgh Ferret Friends!!!

Do you hate it when people call your beloved ferrets - rats?? How about
when they say "ewww... those stink?" Well - here is your chance to help
educate the public in an easy way.

The Three Rivers Ferret Council desperately needs your help this
Saturday and Sunday at the Pet Expo. The Expo draws THOUSANDS of pet
owners to the Convention Center in downtown. So far, we have only a
handful of volunteers to man our booth. Those faithful volunteers are
going to have sore throats by Monday if we don't get a few more people
to help out. www.pittsburghpetexpo for more info.

All you need to do is talk ferret. We have literature to hand out and
50/50 drawing tickets to sell - that's it. You are welcome to bring
your ferret(s) along. Beware - it is VERY loud at the Expo, so don't
bring skittish or ederly ferrets. Sometimes the deaf ferrets work best
for this event. :o)

Saturday, October 11th - 10am - 6pm
Barb Carlson (day)
Jessie Knaus (day)
Ross Knepper (afternoon)
Janae Lewis (afternoon)

Sunday, October 12th - 11am - 5pm
*NO STEELER GAME!!!!!*
Chris Sayne (all day)
Rhonda Wilson (1-5)

FREE tickets for admission are available to those who help out. It
would be really great to have a few more people help out. If you are
available, even for a few hours - give Chris a call at 412-915-1694.

Thanks!

Chris Sayne
Three Rivers Ferret Council
a 501c3 non-profit organization