From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:46:42 PDT
Many of you probably know about this, but since the subject is coming up
a lot I thought I'd mention it again.  With the help of a whole bunch of
ferret people I put together a help guide to dealing with problem biting
ferrets.  The main gist of the guide is to help you figure out why the
ferret is showing this biting behavior, and then there's tips from many
people on training.  I have a definite anti-flicking bias, btw.  At the
end of the FAQ there's some success stories to show that there is light at
the end of the tunnel.  Anyway, the FAQ is at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083/probintro.html

You can also get to it from Ferret Central.  Hope this is helpful!

Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

it's there that no-one will stare at your jaws, your long hair, the
claws on your fingers