From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 17:59:05 -0800
time for everybody to report on winter weasels! I'll start:
    Emmett is all fat, furry and fluffy--some of his guard hairs
are buff, cinnamon, and silver, and a couple are even white! I guess
he is getting older and they won't be all sable now. (He's nearly 4)
     His white facial stripe has widened and whitened, and spread
behind his ears; at first he had little white triangles behind his ears,
like wings, and then his head began to lighten.
     He ended up with one dark diamond on his forehead, which became
smaller daily until now it is only a triangle, right in the middle of his
forehead! What a gorgeous guy!
    So, how about everybody else's ferrets' winter coats? What
splendiferous changes have your friends made for the upcoming season?
(I met one ferret whose tail turned a lovely soft gold. . .)
    Kate, owned by Emmett, part-owned by Booker Cat