From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 19:52:30 +0100
Jennifer Montuori <[log in to unmask]> wrote
>[...] I am thinking about getting an Angora Ferret out of a summer litter.
>I will want to keep them all together, if possible.  Any thoughts.

Yes, the Angora as a breed cannot quite yet be considered to be "finished",
so you cannot just take a litter from one and expect other Angoras and no
problems.  I strongly recommend against even trying, unless you know far
more about the subject than I do.

One problem is that they do have a tendency towards too constricted nose
canal (correct expression?), with hair inside, one other is that it's not
easy to get mothers care properly for their kits.

--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 Note new URL for my ferret pages: