Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:15:46 -0500
On behalf of MaFF members, I would like to thank everyone who attended
and supported our Halloween Frolic last weekend.

First there are the Committee Members -
Alan & Jo Ouellette - Ferret Playground, Ferret Games
Tracey Goodwin - Admissions Table
Diddy Wheeler - Vendor Coordinator
Diane Wall - Donations for Raffle Baskets
Lisa Andrews - 50/50 Raffle
Vikki Walsh - Decorations
Donna Connors - Witch's Cauldron (Food Court)
Mark Rosenstein/Jody Renouf - Graphics, Website, Signage

This dynamic group of volunteers, through their commitment and hard work,
made this event the success that it was.

Then we have our special guests, who were available to answer questions,
sign Ferret Magazines, and join in the fun -

Bob Church - our Master of Ceremonies and Lecturer
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn, husband Dann and their ferrets - Ping is He
and Puma

Finally, we have our vendors, our guests and the ferrets....

All of this made for a most successful and fun-filled frolic.  Please
take a minute to visit our Gallery to see some great pictures,
http://www.maferrets.org/gallery2/v/MaFFHalloweenFrolic2005/.

I am pleased to announce that next year's event will be "King Noah's
Ferret Faire" - a Rennaisance Faire like none ever seen before.  King
Noah, the 2006 MaFF Mascot, will be reigning over the event accompanied
by his queen (to be announced), His Majesty's Knights of the Kibble Bowl
and Her Majesty's Ladies in Waiting.  There will be lots of games,
activities, and special features... We hope you will join us....

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF