From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:57:54 -0400
Hurry, hurry, hurry - the SOS Spring Raffle ends today! [Mar 27] But
you still have time - the raffle is open until 9:00 PM tonight -
plenty of time to buy tickets for your chance to win any of the 15
spectacular, life saving prizes. So check out our blog at:
http://supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

And help us save the lives of our furry friends all over the USA! Buy
a ticket save a life! It's that simple.

You could win:

A March Madness 5 pc bedding set with treats and 12 toys!!!

An enormous, 11 pc prize package from the Isabella Gucci Jones
Collection

A $75 gift certificate from our friends at The Ferret Depot

An adorable 8 piece bedding set by Little Feet Ferret Retreat!

An extra large ferret play tent with side tunnels!

A 30lb bag of Totally Ferret Complete

A puzzle lovers paradise! A four puzzle set, with Stow & Go roll up
storage mat

A 3 pc Snoopy's Snuggler's premium bedding set

And so much more...............

The raffle runs January 23 through March 27, 2012. Winning tickets
will be drawn by Bill Gruber. Winners will be notified by email or
telephone.

The blog contains all the info you need for Google Checkout...but be
sure to email Susann at [log in to unmask] with your name,
mailing address, email address and how many tickets you want and on
which prizes.

Snail mail saves lives too! You can send a check to:

SOS Spring Raffle
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St
Silver Spring, MD 20901

Dooks and dances for helping kids in need,

Lisa O.
Support Our Shelters
SOS Raffle Page
<http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/>