From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:15:08 -0500
I wanted to drop a line and tell everyone that we two new guys here.
We didn't really want anymore but I guess one of the shelters here
has closed and the other one is full. These two guys looked pretty
neglected and I have no idea what they were shampooing them in but
their coats feel like horse hair. Both have some hair loss on their
tails but I am not sure yet if it is adrenal or crummy shampoo.

We will be getting to the vet soon. I don't think they had much time
out of the cage as they both seem to have a little hip problem and we
won't even discuss their nails.

So send a little prayer up for these new guys, I guess they have now
found a forever home.

Kim and the fuzzies