From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:20:19 EST
Hi to all,
Just wanted to touch base with everybody and give my best wishes to all for
the coming holidays and let you know that our ferret show for the WarmFuzzy
Clan is coming up at the beginning of February.  If you would like any Info
sent to you for this show please send your request to [log in to unmask]
If you need directions to Leesport, Pa where the show will be call Ed Crist
at 610 562 1572 or cell 610 914 1518.  or Email me at [log in to unmask] and I
will steer you straight.

Points of contact for the show will be Shirley and Clarence Hertzog, Dale
Nupp, and Ed Crist, Sr.  (I do apologize for any misspellings.) More info
for the show will be posted as it gets closer.  We are planning some new
surprises and hope you will enjoy every minute of it.

For anyone not affiliated with an organization and would like to put on a
fun fest in their area and would like info on how to do it contact me.  I
would be more then happy to help and make it a good show.  You know there
are a lot of ferret owners out there that are not comfortable going to a
points show for their first show but may be willing to go to a fun fest.
Let's give then a chance.

I hope all of you have a great day.

 Ed Sr., Potto, Samantha, and Bubby Crist
     God Rest Rusty, Fuzzy and Rhonda