From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 07:04:55 -0400
To Jim -

I am very sorry to hear about Cody.  I wept when I read your post.  I
know how very difficult this time is, as I too have lost a fuzzy that
I was very close to.  As difficult as it seems right now, sometimes the
best medicine for loss is a new fellow to occupy some of your time.

Take care, and think about getting a new fuzzy soon.  I know it will
help.  That was one of the things that helped me tremendously when I
lost Prissy.

Pat and the gang.