Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:44:22 -0400
Hey cyber friends, me and Daisy have a special request. We would like
to invite you to tell a clinic day story. We are looking for folks that
have been to one or more of our clinic days, what you thought of it,
what you did, and what you saw.

We want to know what you thought it was going to be like and then what
you found out it really was.

This does not have to be a long story, just your impression, so we can
share with others that have never been to one of our outrageously fun
filled days. We wants new folks to know what fun this day is and hope
they will visit us this year with their fur kids in tow.

Please if you will; share your story with us and others.

Ferret Farm Shelter Reporters
Sarah and Daisy