From:
Tammy Wardrobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 20:47:25 +0000
Hi everyone,

I have been a subscriber to the FML and really enjoy reading the FML
when it comes out and find that there is a lot of useful information
on there.

I have a question and I'm hoping and praying someone can help me!!

I have two ferrets who are males and they were just diagnosed with
Adrenal. They are not bad they have thinning fur and one ferret seems
to be itchier than the other one.

I have checked around and the pricing for the Lupron is extremely
expensive.

Does anyone know where I can get it for decent money? Any help would be
greatly appreciated and I know my fuzzies would greatly appreciate it
as well.

Thank you in advance and I hope someone can help me.

Sincerely,
Tammy

Mommy to: Lance,Diesel,Jasper,Kayla,Klondike,Nala,Manny
Missing Angels: ^Meeps^,^Allie^,^Gwen^,^Riley^,^Becca^