Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:21:42 -0700
There are ferret people in Chicago, I'm sure of it... I'm even sure there
are some near the Chicago/O'Hare airport.  Is there any chance that someone
can offer lodging for the evening of August 5th?  The only response I
received to my post two days ago was, alas, too far from the airport to get
me there in time.  This is only in a few days, and time is running short...
If anyone can help, please email me at [log in to unmask] so that I can
make arangements.

Thanks

Sam