From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:28:37 -0400
Hi everyone,

Caught a show on one of our local channels tonite about funny and unusual
commercials.

One of them was for this California Lottery that said something about *in
Great Britian, some people consider ferret legging fun* and went on to show
two ferts being dropped down the front of a baggy pair of pants.  It then
went on to extoll the virtues of the lottery.  Not the best commercial I've
ever seen but the pictures of the ferts, especially the close-up of a large
sable at the end was well worth the watching.