From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 00:57:53 EDT
I had originally posted Thursday or Friday about the Pro Plan and Nutro
coupons I have.  I'm going to be sending them out Monday to the shelters
who requested them, but should have some left over.  Of course there's no
set day I *have* to send the extras out by, so if you are a shelter who
could use these coupons, or have an address of a shelter you know could
use them, email it to me, and I'll be sure to send some coupons to them.

Something odd I wanted to write about...I've had Phil for about 3 weeks
now.  He is about 5 months old (he was one of those ferts who was at the
pet store since he was 6 weeks and ended up sticking around).  I noticed
something tonight after they all got their baths that I can't figure out.
He has two shaved/hairless spots on him, about 2 inches in length and 1
inch in width that are parallel to his "knees".  They have a bit of
stubble, the rest of the skin is bluish (new hair growing in).  When he
went to the vet for his shots, the vet never needed to shave him.  I
obviously haven't, and I wouldn't think he's rubbing the area hairless,
since it's in two spots, and both are identical.  And he hasn't had any
surgery since he was a kit (he's a MF).  Anyone have any idea what this
could be from?  I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier (although he's
never had lots of hair on his tummy.  It's on the thin side and whitish).
Any input on this to stop me from driving myself crazy over it would be
nice.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!  Take care.
Jaymi and Spencer
Leroy, Petra, Samson, Calvin, Heidegger, Joe, and Phil (the ones on 4 legs)
Missing Bubba, Bear, Kirby, Oppie (ferts) and Bo (the dog who wanted to be
a fert)