From:
"Anais R. Mahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:07:51 -0500
Hi everyone.
Got a new email address.  From now on please send everything to me at

instead of the old address ([log in to unmask]).  I have a new
mailing address and phone number too; if anyone that had the old one wants
the new one, please let me know.  To add to the confusion, my name has
changed due to my recent divorce.  The new surname is Mahl (instead of
Tuvell).  Also I have kinda started going by my first name, Anais, instead
of my middle name, Rachelle, which is what most of you know me by.  Please
make a note of these changes!

-Anais Rachelle Mahl
--McKyle, Merlin, and LadyBug