From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:44:22 EDT
Thanks to all who replied to my letter early in June about my move to
Tucson.  It's be so crazy since then.  I was able to reply to some then
got busy arranging things.

Anyway my boyfriend bought a house out there in Tucson, AZ and we are to
leave August 8th.  next Friday and he said I can't have the ferret's in
the house.  Since it's too hot outside they can't be outside.  I had
planned to build a house with electricity as soon as I get the money
together.  He said I need to find them homes.  I was hoping that someone
would know of somewhere that I could temporarily board them?  Smokey my
oldest is living on borrowed time.  He's 7 and has adreanal disease and
his kidney function is down 25% and not a great candidate for surgery.
Tigger is a 3 year old marshall ferret.  And Thunderpaws is 2 and a whole
male.  He's just too smart for his own good.  Does anyone have any ideas
for me?

Thanks!
Laurie