Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 12:13:55 -0400
I have a young male that is not going to ever be a "big" boy but he
s a hoot and a little lover in his own right but I think one of his
relatives must have been a boxer (fighter not the dog)

My kids have their own room and I have a piece of lexan covering the
opening to where I can step over to do papers, change water or whatever
else needs to be done but this young man when he hears you or sees you
he stands up to the lexan and box's the door, stands straight up and
wham, wham, wham until you step into the room or pick him up and
scratch his ear.

#2 is a Big boy (young also) that will sit up like a prairie dog and he
will stay there for a very long time until again, pick him up or even
better TREAT

#3 The brother to #2 mother must have been scared by a pig because as
soon as Doc gobbles down his piece of N Bone he is off trying to steal
a piece from the other 5 in the room. It is like he swallows it whole
and then takes off like a shot trying to take the others, of course
they have learned to hide their heads in such a way he cannot get it.

The other three are pretty normal (if you can call one of these guys
normal)

I am sure there are other kids out there that do strange things as
well and I would like to read about them if you have time

Thanks
Patrick