From:
M Dorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:17:09 -0400
Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in awhile.  Today my ferret Lola passed away.
She had Lymphosarcoma.  We found her peacefully tucked in her sleeping bag.
I am relieved that she passed peacefully in her sleep.  I had an appointment
for the vet to come to my house this coming Friday to help her to pass along
but I prayed that it would happen this way.  We will miss her terribly.  She
was a perfect ferret.  Never nipped anyone.  She did not deserve this
dreadful disease.  No little fuzzy does.  (not even the nippers)

Can anyone tell me why we cannot post to Rainbow Bridge.  I feel like that
will be the final farewell & I'll feel really unsettled until I get her
obituary on there.  I just spent an hour perfecting my final farwell only to
get a message telling me that it could no longer be posted to that server.
Please someone help me & thanks in advance.

Melony & the gang: Valentine, Qpid, Chloe, Blaze & forever in our hearts,
Lola