From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:00:10 -0400
Dar, and Everyone who's written me,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my little poems. I really
do appreciate them. It means so much to me that you like my stuff. I'm
glad they make you happy sometimes, and make a sad situation just a
little easier to take other times. That's actually how I got started
writing mostly ferret poems because I didn't know how to deal with the
many emotions brought out by these amazingly amazing little critters
we've allowed to take over our lives!, They(the poems) just kinda
happened and I found out people liked them, so I kept putting them on
the FML (I guess it would have been silly to keep putting my little
poems on the FML if people didn't like them, now wouldn't it?)

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for liking my poems, and for your
very kind words.

As long as I'm thanking people, Words can't thank you enough for your
concern about Benny (my husband) and his accident. We got a lot of
e-mails with prayers for him and they did a great jopb because he's
doing very well considering. He's out of the sling so he's able to use
his arm more. The Dr. said that if things continue to look good on
x-ray, that on his next appt. 4 weeks from now, he may get the halo
off! He's adjusted pretty well to getting in and out of a car and
going places. The dr. told him not to stay home all the time, so he
didn't! (once he started feeling better)

You, all of you, are the best people in the world. You're there for
each other to share the sorrows and there to share the happiness.
You're always available on the other side of the screen and never
complain that we "call" too early. I know for me, I really don't
know what I'd do, or how I'd be without you!

Dooks To You All!!!!

Sue
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief,
but frolick openly in the meadow of memories.