From:
Daphne Grosz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 16:00:55 -0500
HOWDY YA'LL!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was succesful in getting the
apartment complex I was looking at to allow the ferrets. I will have to put
down a $450 pet deposit, be subjected to unannounced visits to make sure
they're in their cage, and required to have a previous landlord act as a
reference.  I guess this is a small price to pay for having my little
kiddoes with me! I am sure they are going to stop by and check, maybe for
the first month I'm there, and then they'll see everything's OK and leave me
alone. There's no way that out of the whole complex, they will want to waste
their time to come check up on me. But we'll see...

It's a small step for me, but a big step for ferret-kind (at least in Austin!)
Take care!
Daphne, Snowflake, and Pepper
        /|     |\
        | ----- |