From:
rebecca bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:48:38 -0500
My fiance and I had been discussing adopting a ferret for a long time and
had done our research on it.  On our anniversary I came home to find a
little fuzzie.  He had adopted a baby (approximately 18 weeks) girl and she
was sweet.  We gradually introduced her over the next month to our cats,
one ignored her and the other fell in love with her.  So now all are happy
but I am noticing one small problem.  Bueller (our fuzzie baby) has been
biting.  I tried sour apple, I tried scruffing, and andy (my fiance) tried
hissing.  She isn't responding to any of it.  any suggestions as to how i
can try to stop this?