From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:26:16 EST
Last night when I came home from a long late night at work my wife told me
that the vet called.  I could tell before she even told me that it was not
good news.  Romeo has been through hell... he was double adrenal... when
he had his surgery he had damage to the Vena Cava (sp) which was not
because of the surgery but because of what was happening to him... after
that he had prostate problems (Dr. Turner saved his life)... after that
he had a problem with medication (Dr. Talbott brought him back from a 13
heart beat rate per minute)... after all of that he survived.  Earlier
this week we noticed bleeding from the mouth.  Romeo was taken to
emergency for a quick check, then taken to the vet the day after.  We
lost our boy.

This isn't intended on being a sad note... let me tell everyone about the
good memories.  I will remember when we first brought him home and my wife
rushed to pick him up because she thought he was getting ready to poop...
he hissed for the first and the last time...I will remember the cuddling
and nap time together... I will remember the times that he would come into
the bedroom to wake me up for work... I will remember watching him take
his toys out of his toybox and drag them all the way across the house to
put them next to my bed... I will remember that he NEVER bit anyone for
any reason... I will remember the kisses.  Romeo was a super ferret and
more... I will miss my friend.

Dave