From:
Vikki Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:50:36 -0600
vikki mick
Thieves Haven

Hello everyone,

I seldom post but I wanted to take time to thank all that sent such
wonderful thanksgiving cards for the shelter.  I got such wonderful
cards of all types (some were even rubberstamped or hand made!!)  They
came from all over the U.S. and one even from Canada.  Laurel even
sent along some lovely apple scented candles.  Also Nancy thank you
for the super sleep sack.  I will save it as I have been contacted by
a foster home for some of the Katrina ferrets whose owners have decided
not to keep them.

a sincere thank you for such a nice holiday surprise.

Vikki