From:
Beth Fisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 09:19:06 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list as of yesterday.  I was hoping someone could help me out
on this.  I am getting two ferrets from a guy that my boyfriend works with.
He said they have been together all their lives and would like to keep them
that way..so I'm taking them.  He is giving me their cage along with their
toys, food and litter.  My question is how well do ferrets adjust to new
homes and owners.  If they don't do well how can I make it easyier.

Thanks
Beth