From:
MAREE CLAPHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 13:18:08 +1200
Since I have noticed the high number of adrenal cases in America compared
with New Zealand I have wondered about some differences between the two
places.  It appears that in America the prodominant diet is specially
formulated complete dry foods such as Iams, totally ferret (we dont get
totally ferret here), science diets etc...... Here most people I think feed
real meats such as beef mince and chicken mince which have whole chickens in
so as to include all nutrients (which pure skeletal muscle does not
provide).

Does anyone have a ferret which has developed adrenal disease on a diet
similar to the one I have just described which does not include the
"complete" formulated dry foods ?

Thanks in advance
Maree and Jaala