From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 05:10:21 EDT
Vicki if you doubt there is something shady going on with the contest,
know this.  Both Sara Hamilton and myself were given the same story a
month a part, Her ferret and my ferret supposedly won different months,
but both of us thought that our pictures were winners, because they were
listed as such on the site.  And still to this day still are and have
not been removed.  Both of us were told a German Shepard had won though
this dogs picture has yet to be seen.

I started looking a little further.  I went to the message boards on
the web site.  If you go to the message boards and do a search on Photo
Contest you will see quite a few posts from people challenging the
contest.  Some being told the same thing both Sara and I have.
Coincidence?  I think not.

And now this man on the site is going to bar ferrets because he has been
busted for his own errors?  I for one am not going to sit for this.  I am
tired of ferrets being made the fall guy.  The only way I can see to make
this stop is to go to the advertisers on this site and let them know they
are sponsoring a site that is not on the up and up.  If you want to join
me in my letter writing campaign the advertisers are.

<http://www.petsmart.com>
<http://www.wagstores.com>
<http://www.orbitz.com>
<http://www.amyspets.com>