From:
Frisky Ferrets of Louisiana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:20:33 -0500
Hello Everyone!  And Kisses to all the ferrets and 2 kisses to all the
shelter kids!

Yestarday I got a call from a woman who I could bearly understand,
through her beautiful accent.  She was in termoil over her ferrets, she
did not know what to do, here is the quick version of the story........

Her name is Sasha she has 4 ferrets.  She is from Russia on a student
visa, I believe less than a year away from a PHD in Astro Physics, 4
years ago she got married to a US citizen.  He left her a few months
ago and took Everything except the ferrets.  Because she is on a student
visa she is not permitted to work legally.  She does have enough income
with a room mate, I believe through grants and odd jobs, that sort of
thing to care for her needs and the ferrets.

But her current room-mate is leaving in July so as of Aug she will have
no room-mate and she has been searching and searching for one that will
be ferret freindly.  she is not having any luck at all.  She was in a
flood of tears because she did not know what to do, and she did not want
to loose her ferrets but can not afford to pay for the place on her own.

so if you are looking or know anyone ferret friendly that is looking for
a place to live in Baton Rouge, La - here are the apt and rent
details.....

Baton Rouge, La - Tigerland area of town (I have no clue what that means)

it is walking distance to LSU

it is 2 bedroom and the room-mate would get the bedroom with the 1/2 =
bath.

rent is $280 which includes all utilities and includes extended cable

the landlord is ferret friendly (it is a large complex type place)

there is a laundry room in the building.

That is a deal on the rent!!

She does not want to give up her ferrets she just needs to find a
room-mate.

if you are intrested or know anyone could you please e-mail me

Tricia
Frisky Ferrets of La