From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 04:16:26 -0700
Im hoping that some of you folk have seen the master card commercials
where the guy is going through the jungle, and he looses his mastercard.
The guide says, well not to worry, we're not within many miles of human
civialization, the scene then cut to a group of chimps having a blast
running up the guy's mastercard!

Weeeeellllllll....

Im waiting for 10 pounds of raisins to be dropped off at the house any
day now, along with a couple gallons of Ferretone, and at least a couple
miles of tubing.  You see,..  my babies found Daddy's wallet!

We didnt even notice it missing til I asked my husband to move the couch
so I could vacume under it, (this was a week ago before we had removed
the legs ;)  Sure enough..  there were all his cards, from business to
medical cards, scattered all over the floor.. and what's more.. they had
been scattered all throughout the underside of the couch..  the wallet
having been pulled up inside before being dismantled.

Luckily enough we found all his cards.. *but* .. our Visa!

Well we're still looking..  and they still arent talking..  so wish us
luck..  Ill let you know when the gallons of ferretone comes in.

Cheryl and the gang