From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:01:47 EST
"Skip skip, skip to my loo... skip skip skip to my loo..la la la la" OH
hi!  Shhhhhhh..  I gots a secwet.  I sent out valentines to all sortz a
boyz on da internet when mommies wasn't lookin.  ::snicker:: And dey all
tink dey are da only ones!!!  :::dook dook dook snicker::  I really only
have one but dey dont' know dat.  I betz I get lots of valentinez fwom all
over da place when other girlz only get a couple.  ::clapping paws::
shhhhh don't tell.... shhhhhh.... I sent em out to evwey male in dey Merry
Crew of Mayhem, ta dat Canadian Toby, to pretty boy Stormy, ta a young
thang named Booboo Bear, a boy named Eddie, a huge stud named Stanley, all
sortz of boyz.... even Khouri himself!  ::dook dook:: kay shhhhh, see ya
later!  "la la laaaaaa la lalala laaaaa...."

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: