Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:14:43 CST
Ferret-related news:

Taken from a "news-shorts" listing in the Dallas Morning News 2/7/95:

[Moderator's note:  This brings up copyright issues again... sigh. I'm
letting it through based upon my perhaps mistake belief that it's essentially
a quote and doesn't contain original material.  I'm glad we have vets online
here, but I'm beginning to think we could use an intellectual property
lawyer too!  BIG]

An Obvious Career-Booster:
==========================
Pulitzer Prize-winning humorist Dave Barry has been honored by the
American Ferret Association.  Mr. Barry took home the 1995 High Ferret
Certificate Of Honor "for invoking the words `ferret' and `weasel' more
than any other writer in the history of the English language."  The
thrilled humorist told _The_Washington_Post_: "Wow.  I'm floored.  I've
said a lot of good things about weasels, but I've said a lot of bad
things about Senator (Robert) Byrd of West Virginia, and I think they're
in the same phylum."

------
Angie
Dallas, TX