From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 04:29:26 -0700
I am so sorry to hear that Zodi is depressed.  She misses her fellow
ferret no doubt.  Try to spend more time with her, hold her while you
work on the computer in one of her favorite sleep sacks, or maybe when
you watch TV.

Ferrets bond with a love few humans experience.  Maybe with a little TLC
on your part, she will feel better.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.