Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:35:03 -0700
(For all of you who've been tracking the moving nightmares I've endured
and put my kiddos through since moving to Seattle last summer, this will
be especially meaningful)

First, the good news .... HIP HIP HOORAY FOR US!!!!  We finally have our
own place to live and are SOOOO excited!!!!  Although it's taken almost
a year to find this, it's finally happened!!!!  This past Tuesday
Sasha, Snowy and I were completely moved into our newest (and hopefully
permanent) home - a VERY spacious 1,200 sq. ft 2 bed/2 full bath condo
just minutes from downtown Seattle!!!!!  It's a PRIME location in
relation to the freeways, has a huge master bedroom with 2 walls of
closets and a large attached bath, a nice swimming pool and club house,
all new appliances, AND THE BEST FEATURE is the huge laundry/utility room
with LINOLEUM (and a full- sized new w/d) where the kiddos' cage goes.
Now they have ample room to roam outside the cage but inside the room
when I'm not home and the utility room door is closed!!!  I LOVE IT!!!
"Accidents" are a snap to clean up now, although Snowy still prefers
the feel of plush carpet on his behind but thank heavens the carpets
are dark brown!

Mind you the entire condo looks like something straight out of the late
70's - complete with the golden countertops in the baths and kitchens,
dark brown stain/paint on the doors/cupboards/cabinets, the smokey yellow
lighting coverings, and the tan cloth vertical blinds and faux chandelier
in the dining room.  Well, ya' get what ya' pay for but this is great for
us!!!!

I'll be doing fix-it stuff throughout the place over the next few weeks,
preparing my second bedroom for a possible roommate in the near future,
but right now we're just enjoying the luxury of our OWN place that I can
decorate however I wish and can live in with whatever rules I wish
too!!!!!

Now here's the bummer in all of this, however .... even though I knew
this was home the moment I saw the utility room with linoelum and believe
this is truly where we are supposed to be at this moment, I was just laid
off from my most recent temporary job YESTERDAY - the day AFTER we moved
in!  Yep, NO KIDDING!  I laid out $2,200 in moving costs and car repairs
on Tuesday of this week and got my wallking papers yesterday so now I
have to start all over in the job search AGAIN!  All I can do is hope
and pray that a good, decent, pet-friendly roommate will come along soon.
Technically, the kiddos aren't allowed to be there but I'm taking that
risk because I know how good they are :-)

So please keep your eyes and ears open about anyone needing a good, safe
room to rent/home to share in the greater Seattle area.  Rent negoitable.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S support and prayers!!!!!

Jennifer, Sasha & Snowy  :-)