Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:33:09 -0700
Ferrets Across America is looking for some very special volunteers. I
have been the Director & Coordinator of Ferrets Across America for the
past 8 years. In June of 2008, I founded another organization. I have
been trying to split my time between the two organizations; however,
I have found that has been next to impossible to do. The newer
organization has proven to be quite involved and has taken up most, if
not all of my energy and time. Added on top of that is working full
time as well. There just isn't enough of me to go around! :) So, I have
decided to create volunteer positions within the FAA to help lessen the
load a bit. I will be carrying on as the Director of Ferrets Across
America, but will be needing volunteers in the following capacities:

Coordinator: This volunteer's main responsibilities will be the
arranging and overseeing of transports. Frequent access to e-mail and
unlimited long distance is required.

Membership: This volunteer's responsibilities will include receiving
and processing new volunteer applications, as well as checking
references, and maintaining a spreadsheet of volunteers. This person
will also assist in moderation of our Yahoo group.

Transports: This volunteer will be responsible for receiving inquiries
regarding transports, disseminating information, as well as approving
and/or rejecting transport requests. They will also be responsible for
receiving & reviewing paperwork for any pending transports.

These are just brief descriptions of the positions. More positions may
be created as needed. Further information can be sent upon request.
Those that are interested can e-mail me at [log in to unmask] Serious
inquiries only!

Thank you

Nancy Propper Director & Coordinator Ferrets Across America