From:
Tony Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:57:48 -0000
I found this to be useful BUT the section on anesthesia recommends the
use of injectables such as ketamine. This is not now considered good
practice by most ferret vets including Dr Williams who recommends the
use of gas only. I emailed the relevant dept at Tufts about this but
they were adamant that what they had written was good practice.

Perhaps some ferret vet would like to take this further?

Tony (not a vet), Sugar and Suki.
In memory of Sally and Sue.