From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2010 01:22:29 +0000
just thought I'd send a cautionary note regarding care-fresh bedding.
I tried some of the green colored since I was out of the gray kind and
it was the only kind available at the store.
My ferts had a sever allergic reaction to it. They where all wheezing
like they had fluid in their lungs but within a week of replacing it
with the gray colored stuff they are doing much better.

Maybe it was just my kids but be careful of the green one if you
get it.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens:
Sam, Syd, & Frodo